Once you have decided to take up the opportunity of hiring light art specialist to design and manufacture your lightart.
If you’re unsure about what type of design you would like or you have an idea but need some clarity in final design decision making. I offer an ideas creating service.
During ideas creating and research process, the 1st stage is to have a discussion either over the phone, skype or through email correspondence.
Here I will get you to answer some questions which will help me to work out the best type of Art design for you.
- What type of my Art offerings do you most resonate with? Infinity mirror, lightArt, Clocks.
- Where will the Art be installed?
- What else will be on the wall or table where the art is to be located?
- What is the colour scheme of the surrounding walls and floors?
- Is there any lightart that currently inspires you?
- Do you have any favourite symbols that mean a lot to you?
- Do you have any quotes that mean a lot to you?
- Are you looking for colour therapy if so what are you looking to get out of colour therapy?
- Are you looking to get your customers talking about your establishment?
- Are you looking to attract customers by word of mouth?
- Are you looking for your establishment to stand out from the crowd?
- Do you want art that will have all your friends talking?
- Do you want Art that can be changed when you feel like changing the character of your walls?
Once we have determined the type of art that would best suit your needs, I will carry out some in depth research using my knowledge of the market. After my research I will present you with some example images which will help you to decide on an Art design for you.
Once a design concept has been chosen, a 2D CAD design with be produced. I believe in the magic number 3, so will produce 3 variations of the concept design. After going through up to a few rounds of 3 variations strategy we will decide upon the perfect Art for you.
This Design will then be cut into the chosen material such as acrylic and or mirror.
If you would like to see how the Art would look on your walls of your establishment before the manufacturing process takes place. With the information about the room supplied, a 3D model will be produced of your room with the art hanging on your wall. This will allow you to visualize how the art will look on your walls.
During this process an image of the wall the art is going to be installed on will be required. Once you submit an image of the wall that the art is going on. The wall and the wall art together can be replicated in a 3D model.
If your project is at the design stage, then drawings of the room with an idea of furnishings will be required.
If you decide to use this option in your design process (as its optional), this will help you visualise a lot more easily and can aid us in producing the perfect art for your walls and surroundings.